Sunday, May 10, 2009

Look Flawless


Lookig for flawless skin?
Ask Super Top Model Daria Werbowy


What is the first step in your morning beauty routine?
I splash water on my face and then immediately moisturize.

What is your nightly beauty ritual?
I always clean my face thoroughly and apply lots of moisturizer.

Can you tell us of any personal beauty tricks?
I'll admit it, I spend a little bit of time in the sun. But I always wear a sunblock.


How do you take care of your skin?
"I use eye cream in the morning and evening and a lot of moisturizer. Mascara and Juicy Tubes-lip gloss is enough for makeup. Here’s my grandmother’s tip: Squeeze lemon juice into a cotton pad and swipe your face with it. Wash off with warm water. It cleans the skin completely. I always use my grandmother’s recipe after fashion weeks. I make a peeling of lemon juice and sugar."

No comments:

Post a Comment